Wednesday, December 12, 2007

As the Curtain falls...

Time goes we say ah !no alas! time stays we go ..only memories remain..its a been a while since I wrote something new ..thanks to the damn damn hectic schedule of the semester exams...

Now all that are left after these 10-11 days are nothing but groggy eyes ..some very tired bodies and not to forget some very interesting memories..

The great Civil Gang-up @ the Chai break @ 10 pm.. Realizing at 12 in the night before Transportation Engg paper that what we have been studying for the last 24 hrs has been a waste of time ..Imagine the cold shiver that runs down your spine.. Chuckles..

CAD was no better…till almost 10pm we were doing our own research work .What in the true words of Dr.R.K.Dutta is “making it click “….Before someone dropped the big bombshell.. Thanks to few dear friends the next few hours were like real spoon feeding ..

Funny seems to be the condition of parents too who ask you after you have slogged for say a day (nobody studies more than that in NIT) “Do you have an exam tomorrow.” ..Poor they ..Anyways not their fault too ..that’s the general state of any Hosteller. . The Curtain Raiser to the Exams were no better..The Pracs..Vivas were funny this time around … In Transportation ..I was bound for the wrong way..Absurd Numbers were dropping off..1355 for a 1370..2025 for a 2055.. Anyways 41/50 didn’t look bad at all in the end ..Though I still wonder how..

Some warriors were the saving grace during the Design Paper ..and I just simply love the IS-456:2000…For reasons well known to the Civil Engineering genre..

But what truly brought the “special” talents to the fore was Environmental Engg..I don’t know what I studied .I really don’t know what he asked and I seriously don’t know what I wrote …but I still managed to fill almost the entire booklet provided… Funny .. as it was nothing but a ‘Ghussi’ paper in true NIT-Lingo..

Anyways I shall be headed home soon ..But before that I better shave..uurrggssss….I don’t want to get kicked out...Chuckles….

No comments: