Saturday, September 13, 2008

Be the change !!

"Power corrupts Power,
Absolute Power corrupts Absolutely"

"Papa are you okie"?? I buzzed him as a heart skipped a beat as soon as I heard of bombs go off in CP.Life is so tricky at times if that’s the correct word to use.Some one sitting in some far distant shady corner of this world suddenly becomes a life changer .
I promised today that I will not miss on telling my loved one's day in and day out that how much I love and respect them. Who knows when you lose the chance. Some very unfortunate people lost that chance today I hope that all those who died a martyr to the dastardly act did not lose on too much things to say to there loved one’s.
Who could have imagined that a stroll in the park would turn out to be a walk up to heaven?
When will we wake up… What are we actually waiting for..What is happening in this country.Are we not becoming another Palestine.Do you know what are we waiting for ..We are waiting for a daughter or son of a famous personality ( Read Politicians) to die in these acts of terrorism . All they know is to send condolences messages from AC rooms and go back to their very same mud slinging manners.
Nobody absolutely nobody cares for the man that lives on the streets..The one’s who crowd your market..Who travel in metros you make..Who fills your vote bank..Nobody gives a damn to the common masses. You die in a bomb blast or you die in saving corrupt ministers(Read 13th December).All your family gets are few condolence messages and maybe a medal or two. But think about that son who lost his father,their only earning member..think about that woman who at 75 years lost his son..think about that widow who after just 2 years of marriage lost her doting husband.Tell me my dear fellow Indians..I must add "So called fellow Indians"..Who the hell of a bureaucrat is wiping tears of these people.Who is giving a shoulder for them to cry..
What has our country come to ..Some bloody terrorist enters the heart of your country , explodes bombs and walks off. And all we hear are some messages of faith and trust on the news from those corrupt politicians .Tell me my dear minister whom should I trust ..someone who brandishes bundles of notes in the assembly.Kashmir is like a game for all of you,you like to use it as trump card in times of need.How many of my dear readers think that India is actually planning to sort this problem of Kashmir in the near future.I must disappoint you at this stage if you think so.All that the famous political gurus of this country are in no mood to solve it at all...Why would be an obvious question ..Simple when there is no problem in Kashmir what would give the so called secular forces in this country something to debate and comment upon to fill in their vote banks.60 years have passed by thousands of soldiers from both sides have lost their life to a cause that is something like a black hole..Something that we have entered into but there is no way out. As a youth of this country I should find the way out
I may have been lucky to have escaped the direct impact of these blasts in the heart of not just the nation but also in the hearts and minds of the 116 crore of population living in this country . But all of us have to be lucky each and every time.Some of them we not so lucky today .I pay my homage to them..I too am a culprit doing nothing but just few words. How hard am I trying to “Be the change"

2 comments:

Prashant said...

Ministers do have sentiments but they use it only for their selfish needs.They have power but for their own sake and not for their countrymen.
we need a leader ,rather a team of leaders who are honest and true nationals to bail us out of this chronic problem which has followed the Indians ever since independence.

Anonymous said...

Tryin to be a part of solution solves half of the problem i guess...so even a thought in youngsters like this one would somwhere atleast may be not help them much in creating new oppurtunities but would atleast ignite the fire to avail it whenever they get.