Friday, September 5, 2008

Two pints to trouble

Before coming to National Institute of Technology my knowledge of the two “pints” was restricted to some weird knowledge books. Times have changed and so have some definitions what was pentanol earlier now is replaced by VAT69.
The ratio as somebody said last night varies from person to person it ranges from 1:4 to at times in extreme cases to 1:16 …If you are still bewildered by what these ratios mean…just imagine this because I am sure that no matter where you are and which clubs you hang out these ratios always stand valid .The ratio stands for the amount you gulp in to the amount you pretend to gulp in .Teetotaler like me find a quite amazing place in the heart’s of hard core drinkers … Exclamations like “ tu toh mera bhai hai “”sandy tu sabse mast banda hai
“..exclamations and claims like these are quite common but I must say I really love all my beer guzzling and well everthing else guzzling friends..The true honest self comes to the fore..good or bad that’s a different thing …The teetotaler is definitely in for a grand treat if you plan to visit a bar with your friends ..you can always enjoy the so called chakhna and ya not to miss the never ending flow of juices and mocktails.

Though I might be sounding as if I am advocating drinking but I am not.The health hazard,the public nuisance , wastage of enormous money etc etc are all nothing but true. Beside those cute exclamations by friends there are those around me as well who after drinking behave in a way that would put a mad dog to shame. The funny part is that some people take the wine-way to manly hood. Gulp down three pegs and I am the man types ..they will call their ex-girlfriends …latest crushes…. Flames …. Enemies …bang of hostel door ..kick some asses..do any and every thing that they can’t do when in senses… Wine way to manly hood.. Such losers.. Anyways Bon drinks to all but be responsible because nobody wants to regret his last drink…

1 comment:

Unknown said...

tu bilkul mast banda naahi hai..
n naa hi mera bhai hai....