Friday, November 16, 2007

Eastward Ho !!! Are we Ready..!!

A raging bull at the market .. Sensex on an all time high.. Ever increasing foreign investment... World's 4th richest man's home ..! Indian Bank Shares prices rising each day(wink wink ).More and more NRIs returning home .Are we not seeing a reversal in trend..But are we really ready to take it all this growth in such a minuscule period of time ..China and India are considered to be the place to be for any sector in the coming time...
Seeing the rupee being on an all time high might sound a great news to all laymen but for some industries its more of a "nightmare ".Gosh Rupee going stronger a nightmare!!! Ask the BPOs..their are almost sensing a rough time ahead..
Anyways thats for the Big Shots to discuss ..Where my thought process is headed are very basic questions that probably would nag any NIT\IIT student at this stage of his career."Whats for me ?" .
A jump to the west when all the happenings are here in my own home land or take up the challenge and make a mark here..Well I shall leave these decisions to the pundits ...By pundits I dont mean those "Poor Parrot " dependent sick pundits ..But rather the more experienced genre of engineers ... hey that reminds me of my earlier post "To be or not to be ..that is the question "... Eastward Ho..Am I taking my decisions correctly..Am I ready ??That is the question..

No comments: