Friday, November 16, 2007

She is like a dream..!!!

In this journey through the hills..I found a companion in Jan 2002 and life has never been the same again ..
Blogs are too small a space to write her all down .. Funny how we suddenly find the sunsets and the sunrises a little more beautiful than the usual and ofcourse add to that the very Romanticism of being with your beloved holding hands and how suddenly you say "Now I realize why god made gaps between my fingers so that yours can fit into mine " ..ooohhh ..i love this one..
The ever rising phone bills..the very adventurous me that has evolved in these almost 6 years..
for all that she had made of me .. I bow down humbly in respect and gratitude ... I am what you have made of me ..
There are friends and then there are some more friends but amongst all of them you find one person who stays in the background always and yet be the one that really matters..The one that walks in when the whole world walks out... The one whose hands who hold tightly when you are afraid..the one whose name comes first to your lips when a bee stings your feet.. Its a nice feeling deep down your heart when you think ..I have at least tried to make that one person happy in my life ... when you might unintentionally hurt a thousand others ... She is no more a person she is a feeling ..an epitome of beauty and grace .. for once this tiger would be on his knees to propose to this lady ... I have promise to keep .... I am ... You...

No comments: