Thursday, November 15, 2007

A Journey through the hills !!


Okie.....my first blog.!first question that anyone would ask is "why journey through the hills" ...10 years my friend 10 years in hills ...no joke..!!! 7 years in St.George's College Mussoorie followed by now 3rd year running in National Institute of Technology..
So well my love for the hills refuses to die down..!!
Every time i travel home from here ..."Home " ... dont forget the word..!! just that in the last 10-11 years i can count number of days i might have spent at home can be counted on my fingers..I look at the vast mountains and realize well they are like my second home !!
Anyways life has been wonderful to me ..given me so much variety so much spice..
Meeting new people almost daily ...copying assignments(Cut copy paste work ) ...doing those last night fights ..Life in NIT is rocking man..!! and well life beyond NIT is even better.wink wink..!!
But behind all this lies a guy ..who from the shadowy corners of Patna has come to this place ..Seen a lot of turmoil..all around..
But even today when I see a Bihari speaking guy or some old bhojpuri classic my heart runs out to him..
My girlfriend perhaps has seen me perform late night dubious bhojpuri songs .. She would perhaps kill me for that..!!:)
3semester more to go..A lot of work to be done ... A lot of promises to be kept ...!! Loaded with dream ..my eyes still long to be back home someday..though my definition of home has chnaged a bit ..

I Will Be Back....

No comments: